REAL FAITH

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 13 September 2012

      REAL FAITH

      Faith is no faith if it is not tested and tried over a long period. God tests our faith at every step. If it is enduring and springs from the depths of our heart, it will not falter. The faith that merely comes from the head is always weak. With such a faith, if some calamity overtakes us, we lose our trust in God.