YOUTH FADES

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 11:24 PM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 27 August 2012

      YOUTH FADES

      Youth is fading and beauty is decaying. Days are rolling on. Time, the
      destroyer, lays his icy hands on the whole world. Life is like a flash
      of lightning. O Lord, protect me. Help me to control this monkey-mind, which jumps about at its sweet will on the branches of desires in the forest of lust. Keep it with Thee forever.

      www.sivananda.dls.org.za