ALL IN GOD'S HANDS.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 1 June 2012

      ALL IN GOD'S HANDS

      Surrender to God is the inner feeling and certitude that the entire manifested universe, with all its beings and creatures are His forms; that our true nature is free from all defects and one with God; that all is well, because all is in the hands of God. It is the certitude that we are ever under the care and protection of God.