BE STRONG

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2008
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 26 December 2008

      BE STRONG

      I have no such words as "cannot", "difficult", "impossible"
      and "weakness" in my dictionary. Those who are atempting to strengthen
      their will-force have to remove these words from their dictionary
      also. They are the expressions of a weakling. They are the expressions
      of a timid woman.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 November 2010

        BE STRONG

        I have no such words as "cannot", "difficult", "impossible" and "weakness" in my dictionary. Those who are attempting to strengthen their will-force have to remove these words from their dictionary also. They are the expressions of a weakling. They are the expressions of a timid woman.