FREE WILL

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 12:50 AM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 02 April 2012

      FREE WILL

      Many think that free will means the freedom to do as we please. To follow the path of our own wrong selfish desires, to act according to our own whims and fancies-this is mistaken to be free will. It is a great blunder. This is not free will at all. It is really nothing more than abject slavery.

      www.sivananda.co.za