OVERCOME EVIL THOUGHTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 March 2012

      OVERCOME EVIL THOUGHTS

      If evil thoughts harass the mind, one of the best methods of overcoming them is to ignore them. How can we ignore evil thoughts? This can be achieved by thinking of something else—something pure, sublime and inspiring. This method is very effective in getting mastery of our mind.

      www.sivananda.co.za