SEE GOOD IN ALL

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 29 December 2011

      SEE GOOD IN ALL

      We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing only the good in others. You will enjoy peace of mind and also win the hearts of all those around you.

    • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2014
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 April 2014

        SEE GOOD IN ALL

        We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing good only in others. Evil and good are the obverse and reverse sides of the same coin. They are relative terms. Like light and darkness, they are co-relatives. The existence of one is necessary for the recognition of the other. Hatred and untruth exist to glorify love and truth.