SEEK GOD

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2011
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 21 November 2011

      SEEK GOD

      O friend, follow me. Enjoy the bliss of God. The river of joy is flowing all around. There is a deluge of the bliss of God. Drink this sweet nectar to your heart's content. Let others hoard wealth and become millionaires. There is no insolvency in God, no bank failure or bankruptcy in the Divine.