THY WILL BE DONE

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 3 May 2011

      THY WILL BE DONE

      Here is a beautiful formula for effecting faith and self-surrender. It will give you peace and joy. Repeat it mentally several times daily with feeling: "Lord, I am Thine, all is Thine. Thy Will be done. Protect me, guide me, take care of me". This practice will remove egoism and the idea of agency.