GOD’S BLISS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 11:10 PM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 April 2011

      GOD'S BLISS

      God's bliss and peace are so stupendous that if we get just a taste of it, our mind will stagger. We cannot become fit for this joy if we are not strong and pure in mind. The mistake we make is that we do not allow God to test our faith and surrender so that they may become pure, strong and enduring.