SERVE, LOVE, GIVE

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 21 March 2011

      SERVE, LOVE, GIVE

      Thought alone shapes and moulds our whole life. Become an embodiment of good nature. Think well of all. Do good actions always. Serve, love, give. Make others happy. Live to serve all. Then you will reap a rich harvest of peace and happiness. You will get the best opportunities and environments.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2012
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 29 March 2012

        www.sivananda.co.za