DESTINY

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 3 December 2008

      DESTINY

      Do not alyays say: "Destiny, destiny, destiny—my destiny has brought
      this upon me. I am quite helpless." Exert. Exert. Do intense spiritual
      practise. Purify. Concentrate. Meditate. Do not give up hope. Do not
      bleat like a lamb. Roar the divine, invincible Name of the Lord. Assert
      boldly: "I am the child of God."

    • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 3 December 2008

        DESTINY

        Do not always say: "Destiny, destiny, destiny—my destiny has brought
        this upon me. I am quite helpless." Exert. Exert. Do intense spiritual
        practise. Purify. Concentrate. Meditate. Do not give up hope. Do not
        bleat like a lamb. Roar the divine, invincible name of the Lord. Assert
        boldly: "I am a child of God."

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 27 October 2010

          DESTINY

          Do not always say: "Destiny, destiny, destiny—my destiny has brought this upon me. I am quite helpless." Exert. Exert. Do intense spiritual practice. Purify. Concentrate. Meditate. Do not give up hope. Do not bleat like a lamb. Roar the divine, invincible Name of the Lord. Assert boldly: "I am a child of God."