KEEP YOUR PROMISE

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 03 August 2010

      KEEP YOUR PROMISE

      Never break a promise. Stick to it even if it costs your life. Remember the old adage: "Be slow to make a promise, but be quick to fulfil it". Always say: "I shall try but I do not promise." Do not get yourself entangled by making promises thoughtlessly. Keeping a promise is a great virtue. Never forget this.