FAITH IN GOD

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 1 April 2010

      FAITH IN GOD

      Because we have not yet come into actual inner contact with God, we must have a child-like faith and trust in Him and in the words of our preceptor. The results of such faith we see at once. We see how wonderfully God protects and guides us, how He directs us from the wrong path to the right one.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 05 August 2010

        FAITH IN GOD

        How is it possible to overcome the sorrows and trials of life and meet its challenges? It is through faith and trust in the protecting hand of God. We need the strength, guidance and help of a power that is greater than ourselves—and that power is the all-merciful Supreme Being who resides in our heart.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 22 July 2013

          FAITH IN GOD

          Faith is a gift of God. It works wonders. It gives strength and courage. Faith is no faith if it is not tested and tried over a prolonged period. Ill-luck, sufferings, pains and difficulties are tests of God to make our faith pure and strong. So meet them cheerfully and take them as the Grace of the Lord.

          www.sivananda.co.za