COURAGE

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 March 2010

      COURAGE

      One needs physical, mental and inner spiritual strength at all times. One requires this inner strength especially during the time of disturbance, agitation and confusion. In reality you are the soul. Repeat the Lord's invincible Name at all times with faith and devotion. This will give you strength.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 January 2011

        COURAGE

        Never think, "I am a weak and wretched person." Drive off all such wrong ideas. Do not try to run away from your difficulties. Repeat the all-powerful Divine Name at all times with perfect faith. This will give you immense strength and courage to face all trials and problems. Surrender to God is real courage.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 January 2012