SEE GOOD IN ALL

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2010
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 26 February 2010

      SEE GOOD IN ALL

      We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing only the good in others. You will enjoy peace of mind and also win the hearts of all those around you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 1:35 AM
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 2 March 2011

        SEE GOOD IN ALL

        Try to bear patiently with the faults of others as you also may have weaknesses which require the patience of others. See God in all beings. There is always some virtue and goodness in every person. By seeing only the good in others, we can help them to grow in virtue. Fault-finding is often the result of jealousy.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 29 December 2011

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2014
            Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 April 2014

            SEE GOOD IN ALL

            We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing good only in others. Evil and good are the obverse and reverse sides of the same coin. They are relative terms. Like light and darkness, they are co-relatives. The existence of one is necessary for the recognition of the other. Hatred and untruth exist to glorify love and truth.