CONTROL THOUGHTS

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 02 December 2009

      CONTROL THOUGHTS

      Those who have even a little control over their thoughts and speech will have a calm, serene, charming face and sweet voice. Their eyes will be lustrous. Our thoughts, emotions and words create vibrations in every cell of the body and leave an impression there. So raise the right thought and lead a happy life..

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 17 October 2011

        CONTROL THOUGHTS

        Those who have even a little control over their thoughts and speech will have a calm, serene, charming face and sweet voice. Their eyes will be lustrous. Our thoughts, emotions and words create vibrations in every cell of the body and leave an impression there. So raise the right thoughts and lead a happy life..

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2012
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 16 January 2012