PROVEN FORMULAE

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 16 November 2009

      PROVEN FORMULAE

      Here are proven formulae for getting rid of depression. Repeat them as many times as possible during the course of the day, and when you are about to fall asleep at night: (a) I am Thine. All is Thine. Thy Will be done, O Lord. (b) Let go and let God. (c) What can't be cured has to be endured. (d) All this will pass away.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 10 October 2011