POWER OF FEAR

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 10 November 2009

      POWER OF FEAR

      Once cholera was proceeding to a certain district to kill people. He met a sage and promised that he would kill 25 000 people only. On his return, the sage asked him why 50 000 people had died instead of 25 000. Cholera said, "O sage, I killed only 25 000 as promised; the rest died of fear!" Such is the effect of fear.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 06 October 2011