WAYS TO SUCCESS

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 October 2009

      WAYS TO SUCCESS

      The foolish man says: "I will rise early from day after tomorrow. I will meditate and pray from tomorrow. I will carry out my good intentions from tomorrow." The wise man, on the other hand, rises early today, starts prayer today, carries out his intentions today, and gets peace and success today itself.