WAY TO PEACE

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 August 2009

      WAY TO PEACE

      The whole world is nothing but the expansion of thoughts. When thoughts expand outwards towards the objects of this world we are led to bondage. The reverse process of giving up thoughts, or renunciation, leads us to peace, freedom and bliss. That is, we have to direct our thoughts towards God within.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 6 July 2011

        WAY TO PEACE

        The whole world is nothing but the expansion of thoughts. When thoughts expand outward towards the objects of this world we are led to bondage. The reverse process of giving up thoughts, or renunciation, leads us to peace, freedom and bliss. That is, we have to direct our thoughts towards God within.

        www.sivananda.co.za