YOUTH IS FADING

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 15 July 2009

      YOUTH IS FADING

      Youth is fading and beauty is decaying. Days are rolling on. Time, the destroyer, lays his icy hands on the whole world. Life is like a flash of lightning. O Lord, protect me. Help me to control this monkey-mind, which jumps about at its sweet will on the branches of desires in the forest of lust. Keep it with Thee forever.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 31 May 2011

        YOUTH IS FADING

        Youth is fading and beauty is decaying. Days are rolling on. Time, the destroyer, lays his icy hands on the whole world. Life is like a flash
        of lightning. 0 Lord, protect me. Help me to control this monkey-mind, which jumps about at its sweet will on the branches of desires in the forest of lust. Keep it with Thee forever.

        www.sivananda.dls.org.za