TRUST IN GOD

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 05 July 2009

      TRUST IN GOD

      Weep not my child. A glorious, brilliant future awaits you. Strive to come out of this false cage of illusion. If you truly and sincerely attempt, if you try with all your might to achieve this end, by the Lord's Grace you shall drive away the dark clouds of ignorance and shine in your pristine glory.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2009
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 18 November 2009

        TRUST IN GOD

        God alone knows the truth about everything. Most often our judgement is entirely wrong. When we realise this, we repent. Our suspicious thoughts give us no rest. They harass the mind again and again. Therefore, trust in God and leave everything in His hands. Have faith in Him. You will then enjoy unbroken peace.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2010
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 7 October 2010

          TRUST IN GOD

          If you courageously face your problems they will melt away. The best way to overcome a problem is not by running away from it, but by facing it bravely. Here is a prayer to conquer fear: "0 all-merciful Lord, I offer my body, mind and soul to you. All that I have belongs to you. Thy Will be done. Guide me."

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2010
            Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 8 October 2010

            Message 5 of 8 , May 17 12:06 AM
              Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 17 May 2011

              TRUST IN GOD

              Weep not my child. Sorrow not. A glorious, brilliant future is awaiting you. Strive to come out of this false cage of illusion. If you truly and sincerely attempt, if you try with all your might to achieve this end, by the Lord's Grace you shall drive away the dark clouds of ignorance and shine in your pristine glory.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 11, 2011
                Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 11 October 2011