GOD'S BLISS

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 04 June 2009

      GOD'S BLISS

      God's bliss and peace are so stupendous that if we just get a taste of it, our mind will stagger. We cannot become fit for this joy if we are not strong and pure in mind. The mistake we make is that we do not allow God to test our faith and surrender so that they may become pure, strong and enduring.