JOY OF VICTORY

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 12:46 PM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 May 2009

      JOY OF VICTORY

      It is easy to do wrong actions, but not so easy to do good actions. This is the challenge. The odds are against us when we want to do good. It means overcoming our existing evil nature. Only when we have succeeded in this effort, will we experience the joy of victory. Sustained effort is needed for success.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 11 April 2011