DO NOT DELAY

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 20 May 2009

      DO NOT DELAY

      Be resourceful and prompt in action. As soon as you have decided on the line of action to be taken, carry it out perfectly, with a cool and calculating mind. Do not delay. Procrastination is the thief of time. If you delay and hesitate you will never succeed in this life in any undertaking. D.I.N.—Do it now!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 30 March 2011