FREE WILL

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 11:54 PM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 19 May 2009

      FREE WILL

      Many think that free will means freedom to do as we please. To follow the path of our own wrong selfish desires, to act according to our own whims and fancies—this is mistaken to be free will. It is a great blunder. This is not free will at all. It is really nothing more than abject slavery.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 29 March 2011

        FREE WILL

        Many think that free will means the freedom to do as we please. To follow the path of our own wrong selfish desires, to act according to our own whims and fancies—this is mistaken to be free will. It is a great blunder. This is not free will at all. It is really nothing more than abject slavery.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 02 April 2012

          www.sivananda.co.za