ARROGANCE

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 16 April 2009

      ARROGANCE

      A person speaks disrespectful words to his superior. Another throws a book in anger and utters vulgar words. A third says, "Do you know who I am? I will break your teeth." Still another says, "I cannot be dictated to by anybody. I cannot dance to your tune. Who are you to question me?" All this is arrogance.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 August 2010

        ARROGANCE

        "Do you know who I am? I will break your jaw! I will break your teeth!" This is arrogance. "I cannot be dictated to by anybody. I have my own ways. Nobody can question me. Who are you to question and order me?" This is arrogance. Be humble. Respect the words and feelings of others and listen to them.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 7 March 2011