SEE GOOD IN ALL

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2009
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 14 April 2009

      SEE GOOD IN ALL

      Try to bear patiently with the faults of others as you also may have weaknesses which require the patience of others. There is always some virtue and goodness in every person. By seeing only the good in others, we can help them to grow in virtue. Fault-finding is often the result of jealousy.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2010
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 26 February 2010

        SEE GOOD IN ALL

        We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing only the good in others. You will enjoy peace of mind and also win the hearts of all those around you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 1:35 AM
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 2 March 2011

          SEE GOOD IN ALL

          Try to bear patiently with the faults of others as you also may have weaknesses which require the patience of others. See God in all beings. There is always some virtue and goodness in every person. By seeing only the good in others, we can help them to grow in virtue. Fault-finding is often the result of jealousy.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
            Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 29 December 2011

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2014
              Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 25 April 2014

              SEE GOOD IN ALL

              We generally speak ill of others but fail to see the good in them. Every man has some virtue or other. There is no absolute rogue on the surface of this earth. Develop the faculty of seeing good only in others. Evil and good are the obverse and reverse sides of the same coin. They are relative terms. Like light and darkness, they are co-relatives. The existence of one is necessary for the recognition of the other. Hatred and untruth exist to glorify love and truth.