PURE CONSCIENCE

  • sivanandasthoughtfortheday
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21 12:19 PM
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 22 March 2009

      PURE CONSCIENCE

      When you are about to do a bad action, at once your conscience begins to prick you. It says to you in a clear, small, shrill voice: "Do not do this wrong action, my friend. It will bring you misery and suffering." A man of pure conscience at once ceases to act further and so becomes careful and wise.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
        Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 27 January 2011

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
          Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 1 February 2012