Welcome The Singing Bird Sangha Group

  • Jeffrey S. Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 6:19 PM
      Welcome The Singing Bird Sangha Group. The Singing Bird Sangha was
      established in October 1997 to practice mindful living in the tradition of
      Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. We meet regularly for meditation, including
      sitting, walking, and singing, and for teachings and dharma discussion. The
      Sangha has a children¹s program and has events that bring the children¹s
      group and the adult sangha together several times a year. Additional
      opportunities for nurturing and support of our Buddhist practice are
      provided through retreats, potluck suppers, mindful eating, tea meditations,
      and other social functions and practices.