Re: [SimplySolar] Re: Solar Panels - Flexible Rollable !

  • Jan Michel
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30 9:02 PM
      I clicked on the Uni-Solar link and all I got was "Page not found."  Please check the URL.  Thanks.  Jan

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM, nusrat.khwaja <nusratkhwaja@...> wrote:

      Hi Timothy,

      I wonder if we are talking about the same panels. You are talking about PV shingles. I am surprised to hear about their poor performance. Perhaps you can give us more info on what went wrong.

      What I was talking about is Uni-Solar's rollable solar panels that have to be mounted on metal roof.

      see this for model ePVL-144: http://www.uni-solar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PB_ePVL_Technical_Data_Sheet_EN_(AA6-3624-04).pdf

      --
      Jan Michel
      American Legion Post 170

      "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

      - Neale Donald Walsch

    • Peter J. Thomas
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2012
        On 5/1/2012 12:02 AM, Jan Michel wrote:

        I clicked on the Uni-Solar link and all I got was "Page not found."  Please check the URL.  Thanks.  Jan

        I had to cut and paste the entire URL into my web browser.  The trailing part, (AA6-3624-04).pdf, was not part of the link.

        http://www.uni-solar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PB_ePVL_Technical_Data_Sheet_EN_(AA6-3624-04).pdf

        Peter T.