SimplySolar and the recent SPAM issue

  • Chris Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:56 AM
      It is with sincerest apologizes that I must say I am sorry for any SPAM that I may have perpetuated on this group. I was involved in a string of emails with an old friend when an email with a link came in from him. This link was the spam email below which sent a flurry of emails about 12 hours later to anyone in my contacts around 5:30am EST Sunday.

      From: Chris Hodge <chodge_68@...>
      Date: April 29, 2012 5:24:00 AM EDT
      Subject: Hello

      this is rather awesome SPAM LINK (removed for safety)

      I thank all who have replyed with cooler heads, I certainly don't wish to be removed from this very informative group.
      Again sorry for any inconvenence I have caused to this group.

      Chris Hodge