Re: [SimplySolar] About Eric

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 11:59 PM
      Just nice to know that someone else has a tendency to have too many irons in the fire as well!
      Welcome aboard Eric!

      Shelley
      http://365fifty.blogspot.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2012
        Your plans for an outlet in each room remind me of my dream project. I would love to have a dedicated PV system that charges a battery to power LED lights in stategic places in my home. Ideally, it would have a a photo electric eye that makes the light come on at sundown and go off in the morning. I'd place them like you would place nightlights. This would save me a bit since kids often forget to turn off a light just to get around at night.
        Welcome to the group!