Check valve in pump

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 5:57 PM
      I looking for some thoughts of the check valve in Grundfos pump on drainback should it stay or remove it. Thanks Mark
    • Timothy Pendergast
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 6:52 PM
        remove it, check valves don't belong on drain backs

        Timothy A. Pendergast
        Certified Solar Thermal Installer, NABCEP No. ST091110-41
        PO Box 75715, Saint Paul, MN 55175
        suntapenergy@...
        (612) 817-8721

        I looking for some thoughts of the check valve in Grundfos pump on drainback should it stay or remove it. Thanks Mark

      • Jeremy Styles
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25 4:35 AM
          remove it for a drainback system.  i have the same pump and drainback.

          Jeremy
          WV

          --
          "I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy.  What a source of power!  I hope we dont have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that"
          - Thomas Edison, 1931