Re: [SimplySolar] Hot water

  • Tom Kneipper
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 3:17 PM
      I have a exhaust fan in the peak of the garage that blows air down to the area below the ceiling. To compensate for the low air pressure in the attic I put some stove pipe from the attic area down to floor area in the garage. This way it draws the cooler air from around the floor to take up to the attic. It also has a adjustable sensor to turn on and off the fan. The  temp in the attic during the winter was about 80f, and lately it it has ben about 120f. You can realy feel the difference in the air that comes out of the vent when the sun is up longer and it is warmer outside. The garage is 40x22 so I have ben thinking about adding another fan. Southern Wisconsin.