Re: Introduction

  • chuck roney
    Message 1 of 98 , Apr 22, 2012
      Can I get my name off of this site? Very good information but way to much mail. Thank you for all the good ideas.
    • John Canivan
      Message 98 of 98 , Nov 28, 2015
        Solar Hot Air Heating may be ideal for you. Here are a few ideas to consider.
        John

        On 11/24/2015 10:48 PM, l_vairavan@... [SimplySolar] wrote:

        Hai

        I am L Vairavan from South India

        We own a tea plantation with a factory producing tea

        I am new to solar and I wanted to design a solar thermal heater for pre heating the air

        I am siting at the Hill town of Coonoor in tamilnadu south India at an elevation of 6800 ft above sea level

        Our fuel is coal and our hear requirement is 250 f and 10000cfm of air ( as per manufacturer data)

        I wish to pre heat the air to reduce fuel

        I seek your Inputs in the following

        1)Measure the exact cfm of air required at running conditions we have a boiler and a radiator arrangement
        2) design an appropriate solar system

        Bye
        Vairavan
        Sent from my iPhone
        Data that I am looking for
        VYesterday
        me
        Dear Sir I am looking to calculate the Air flow requirements of the heater so I need the Free Space

        --------
        Sent from Mailpod on iPhone

        On 24-Nov-2015 at 10:26 pm, SimplySolar Moderator <SimplySolar-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Welcome to the SimplySolar group at Yahoo! Groups.

        Please take a minute and read through the welcome and FAQ e-mails that should follow this e-mail automatically. We are very glad that you decided to join us!

        Please introduce yourself to the group by addressing an e-mail to SimplySolar@yahoogroups.com. We would love to hear if you are new to solar and just starting to give thought to your first project, if your first project is under way or if you have already completed a project. Regardless of where you are in the hobby, we are eager to hear from you!

        Thanks so much for joining the group!

        Warmly,
        Scott