Re: Introduction

  • chuck roney
    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 22 10:00 PM
      Can I get my name off of this site? Very good information but way to much mail. Thank you for all the good ideas.
    • Deven La Vere
      Message 83 of 83 , Jan 25, 2013
        Kevin,

        Welcome to the group! I too am new here and currently building a 2' by 32' solar collector. It will provide heat for about 640 sq ft in my house.
        The solar heater is a good first project as they are fairly simple. However I would recommend first putting money into properly insulating your house, sealing up gaps with expanding foam, new caulk, etc... This will cut your current heating bill and allow you to KEEP the heat that you generate for longer.

        -Deven