Re: Figuring the right frame angle on the roof

  • Inventor
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21 7:45 PM
      Hey Zawy,
      You were right on that roof angle, it was to flat and I was
      W-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y off!!!

      Now that the weather's cleared and I can get out there.
      I measured/counted the siding rows to the peak and house
      width and came up with 80" by 216" (from center of house)
      that makes it 20.32 degrees.

      So if that's the case I would only have to raise up the
      top end of the 4' panel about 6 degrees or about 4.5" to
      5.5"

      Did I get that right?

      Grandpa Bill