Long time no post :)

  • SimWitchPaganStuff-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
      Hi everyone,
      (Xposting to all the SimWitch groups)

      I've not posted or uploaded anything in a VERY long time... As some of you may know, I used to have a website, but it kept getting closed down and moving to a new host and getting closed down again, and in the end I just gave up and started uploading everything to yahoogroups. The problem was, back then yahoogroups only allowed 20mb space in their files section, so I had to break everything up, and in the end I just gave up.

      Well I've been re-inspired to sort things out (now that I see the file space has increased and I've realised people do still play Sims1!), and I've spent the last couple of days working on getting all my uploads back up again.

      All my Sims2 creations (mostly skins) are now all uploaded (seems I'd started to upload them, and never actually done it LOL). Here:

      All my Sims1 objects should now be categorised into folders to make finding them easier, with pictures... Find them here:

      My Houses and Lots for Sims1 & Sims2 (I've added some new Sims2 University dorms and Nightlife Lots) can be found here:

      Sims1 & Sims2 Pagan related stuff can be found here:

      Sims1 Skins don't seem to have ever been uploaded anywhere, so I'm working on uploading them to the SimWitch2 group (but that's going to take a few days):

      The Sexier underwear/Sleepwear and nude skins can be found here:
      (I've got a few new Sims2 ones I've been using in my game, that I might add later (have to find the mesh details for some of them)

      I'll also be closing the SimWitch3 group, since that is no longer needed.

      Obsidian
    • Karen Palmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
        Thanks for letting me know - and thanks for putting all these files back
        online!

        Karen (bogies) :)