Fwd: Hi friend!

  • Dez Myr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      I hope your job is going good. I just wanted to alert you to a superb job opp in your area.
      We have had many of our clients take this opportunity & I have heard lots of perfect success stories.

      The newspaper has story featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It will also give you all the relevant info you need to get started.
      The article is at http://www.outsourcelanka.com/evenialternatively/Martin_Murray67/?a=204200&s= and I guess the story will be on the hone page until tomorrow.

      Talk to you soon!

      Sent using Verizon.net Mobile