my 1st stickfighting clinic

  • Daniel Arola
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      I'm teaching at my 1st Arnis seminar this next Saturday. I hope to see you there.
      -Daniel

      DAMAG-Inc. Kali Combatives Seminar

      The Houston Martial Arts Academy (HMAA) is proud host Daniel Arola of DAMAG-Inc. Kali Combatives for a half-day seminar in Houston.

      Date: Saturday, December 22, 2007
      Time: 9 a.m. - noon
      Location: The Downtown Club at Houston Center
      Cost: $30.00

      For more information, contact Johnathan Bolton at (713) 550-6575 or johnathan@...

      DAMAG-INC
      [Daniel Arola Martial Arts Group Inc.]