Re:New Member...

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2007
      -Sorry I haven't replied sooner, just got out of the hospital-ulsers.
      Anyway, I like to do things that others don't/won't do, within
      reason.. :0)
      Think I need a distraction from the world around me. Also need to
      find an arts style that is compatible with my body build and age.
      Do want to learn some weapons now..ie sword, bo, knife for defence,
      mostly for the body/ mind training.
      Have a great day...