New Member...

  • Curtis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hey there Doug...where do you live???

      GS
    • Chris McCorkle
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
        Greetings, Salutations, and Well Met!
        Aun' Guarde! — florentine fencing
        Kia! — military tatical
        Geta Rope — wild west shootout, Judge Roy Style
        woob woob woob - naagh naagh naagh! — 3 stooges technique

        Hope you have a great day.. or we will beat one out of you!
        Chris

        Life is a school for Angels. Love is the Teacher, so do your Homework without Fear. Death is Mearly Graduation. - Jeffery Kuelh, Starbucks Customer

        Building a website is a piece of cake.
      • doug morrison
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
          hey GS,
          At this time I live in Springfield, Mo. ..Not a bad area, better than my home town that we left 10 months ago...Got tired of my wife having to carry a gun to go to the store after dark.
          Hope to learn and hopefully share with all here.
          Would like any feed back anyone can give me on your related groups in the area..:0)
          Ya'll have a great day...

          Ther's never a crowd, when you go that extra mile.
          The world is a very dangerous place! Not because of those who do evil> But, because of those who do nothing about it!!! Albert Einstein
          AMERICA BLESS G-D!!!!!
          The most important! Seek Ye(you) first the kindon of G-D and his right-'eous ness..(what is right/good by G-D,)
        • Doug
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
            --- In Silver_Daggers@yahoogroups.com, Chris McCorkle
            Thanks..:0)
            Like the have a great day..is the second half a promise??;0) I am
            into pain...married one.
            Back at ya'll..have fun too.

          • GeneralSkull@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
              We had a guy in the Kansas City area for a while, trying to put a group together for us up there, but we haven't heard from him in a while.
              I like the area you're in.  Pretty laid back from what I remember.  I grew up in Jefferson City...up until 81 I called it my home.  Now we're in Houston.  Sort of the reverse of you I guess.  Small town to a place where you need a gun.  LOL
              We'll start looking around for some people in your area for you to play with though.  What exactly are you wanting???

              GS

            • Doug
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2007
                -Sorry I haven't replied sooner, just got out of the hospital-ulsers.
                Anyway, I like to do things that others don't/won't do, within
                reason.. :0)
                Think I need a distraction from the world around me. Also need to
                find an arts style that is compatible with my body build and age.
                Do want to learn some weapons now..ie sword, bo, knife for defence,
                mostly for the body/ mind training.
                Have a great day...