Scarby Report

  • Lord Vandor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Well, I finally made it to Scarby this past weekend.  WOW.. what an AWESOME time we had. We camped out at Bardwell with William C and his lovely wife Victoria, a couple of friends I have known for many  years through the paintball world.  It was great seeing them again.

      It was awesome seeing all my Dallas brothers and sisters again.  I have GOT to say that buying the FOF passes was a GREAT DECISION considering the amount of water and gatorade we drank would have cost us probably half of what we spent on that pass.

      I am the proud owner of a brand new Starfire blade. I bought the 32 inch blade sword and have some interesting plans for this blade which I will hopefully get to put into action soon enough.  No, I'm not going to go postal at the office, but I do have some nice plans in the works for it though.

      We will be returning to Scarby for Memorial Day weekend ourselves and plan to have some serious fun then with you all again.

      Lord Vandor
      The Purple Dragon
      Royal Harbinger of CHAOS
      Dragon of The Serpentarium
      Demon Master of The Dark Realm
      Hot Wings of The Chicken Tittie Clan
      Dark Cloud
      The Claw
      Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
      First Officer of The Rogue Wave
      Master Gunner Plisskin of The Blissful Demise
      Master Gunner of AMARDON
      Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
      Godfather of Lady Calypso
      Silver Dagger
      Honorary Terror Tastie
      Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
      zurück zu Gott.
      Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!