Re: Weapons training

  • Daniel Arola
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hello everyone, Thanks for approving me for entry into this group.

      Yo Curt! I wanna get in on some of the weapons training. My time here
      in NC shall end before long and I will be moving back to Houston
      before the new year. I've had a lot of fun training with these boys
      from Ft Bragg. I'm gonna miss all the hardcore training I've enjoyed
      sharing with this group and I hope to pick up where I left off soon.

      Daniel Arola
      www.damag-inc.zoomshare.com

    • GeneralSkull@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hey Daniel...when are you moving back to Houston?  I've got a few guys training with swords and knives that are pretty into it.  Since it's fair season we haven't been able to get together much...but it's a lot of fun when we do.
        I'm in the process of moving our school.  Actually...I moved it about a month and a half ago and it was probably the worst mistake of my life...so we're moving again on the 13th of this month.  So I haven't been able to get out and play at the fest this year.  That and the motor of my car blew out on me...so there's no transportation for at least another few days.
        But we'll set up some time when you get back to Houston.

        Curt
      • Daniel Arola
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          I've never had the chance to play at the Fairre. That sounds like
          alot of fun. One of these days, hopefully the chance will come
          around. As for when I come back to Houston, it looks like I'll be
          arriving sometime before December. Email me your number and I'll call
          you after I settle in when I'm back.

          Daniel

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
            281-236-5676 is my number.  Give me a call anytime.  Talk to you soon.