From General Skull

  • GeneralSkull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      Hey guys...over the past few months I've had several people ask me about doing some weapons training.  I'm normally pretty busy with my regular classes, the Kiss of Death, Mischief, and other things I've got going on...but I've been kicking around the idea of doing a bi-weekly session for just weapons fighters.  Probably out in the Katy/Hwy. 6 area since there are so many people who have asked me that live there.
      Anyway...I've got a pretty good understanding of most hand held weapons and an amazingly good understanding of several.  But before I set something like this up...again...probably once every couple of weeks unless we just have a huge turnout, then maybe once a week...and probably on Sunday evenings or later afternoons...I would like to see how many people would be interested.  If it's only one or two...that's one thing...if it's five or ten...then it's worth setting aside some time for.
      Anyway...if you're interested...let me know.

      General Skull
    • Karl Wolff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006
        Count me in.

        Lord Vandor
        The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
        (who FINALLY has armor thanks to the lovely Vamptasia and her mad skillz with the leather schiznizzle)

        Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2006
          Hey there Vandor...Leather Pants just contacted me about training.  I don't remember who he is...but if he's willing to work...I'm happy to let him play with us.  Keep him posted on the things we have going on.
          OK...now we ned a definite place to hold the workouts.  I've got a couple of places in mind...but if any of you have some place in mind...let me know.