Getting togeather

  • eladesmier@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      is there any news as to when we might be able to get togeather and play. I havent heard nething in a while.
      after christmas i am off for a bit and was just wondering.

      dez
    • GeneralSkull@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        Hey Dez...no news on anything yet...ALTHOUGH...I'm thinking that right after the first of the year maybe????  We need to tie up anyway so you can get your blade.
      • GeneralSkull@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
          OK guys...let's try to set up a weekend for '06 in January to start off our training for the year.  Do we have any good weekends to try for???  I would like to see 10 or 12 people there so that Rob can have more people to hit on.  LOL

          Hey Dez...no news on anything yet...ALTHOUGH...I'm thinking that right after the first of the year maybe????  We need to tie up anyway so you can get your blade.

          SilverDaggerMedieval knight costume
          Medieval and renaissance costumeMedieval knightsMedieval daggers

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Capntin Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006