311Seminars

  • GeneralSkull@aol.com
    Oct 11, 2007
      Hey guys...I've opened up 8 spots to a seminar I'm hosting with Erik Paulson.  Erik Paulson Online - Home

      Check out his website to see what he does.  He's a great instructor and if you've never had a chance to train with him, now might be the perfect time.

      The seminar is $150 for 2, 4 hour days.  If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call or write to me here.

      I'm holding the openings of the seminar to 32 people, and have 24 spots filled already.  The seminar is the first weekend in December.  The 1st and 2nd.

      General Skull