306Re:New Member...

  • doug morrison
    Sep 27, 2007
      hey GS,
      At this time I live in Springfield, Mo. ..Not a bad area, better than my home town that we left 10 months ago...Got tired of my wife having to carry a gun to go to the store after dark.
      Hope to learn and hopefully share with all here.
      Would like any feed back anyone can give me on your related groups in the area..:0)
      Ya'll have a great day...

      Ther's never a crowd, when you go that extra mile.
      The world is a very dangerous place! Not because of those who do evil> But, because of those who do nothing about it!!! Albert Einstein
      AMERICA BLESS G-D!!!!!
      The most important! Seek Ye(you) first the kindon of G-D and his right-'eous ness..(what is right/good by G-D,)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic