293Re: videos of the 1st H S F A gathering...... -HERE ARE THE LINKS!

  • Daniel Arola
    Jan 15, 2007
      Disregard the links in the last entry. I apologize for that. Here are the real links.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXK4la75vV0

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUxObmK2zhY

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPyjfHNLSQ

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJktsI3UT3s

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujWnMls8IY8

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4eVotvMUow

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iANnOjdnuQk

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp_CGE3WtgQ

      Daniel

      Daniel Arola <houstonkaligroup@...> wrote:
      These videos were submitted to youtube.com by Leo Quitalon of his students in his Sugarland Lightning Arnis group, Kali-Kilat.  Leo's got an active group of young enthusiastic fighters as you'll notice in the videos. There were so many different ages of players in the mix that day. An even number of ages from 17 to 65 years old! This day was a day for those that really loved to apply what they've learned to their matches, and had so much fun. The matches did range from padded stick, rubber dagger, to live stick and even longsword from the Western MA. A new change that will take place in the next gathering will be to make it optional to wear the big padded vest used in WEKAF tourneys. Good. I hate using those things. Some matches will be designated in a new division as "stick only" matches due to some of the participants from the 1st meet that never  grappled in a stickfight before. They want to stay as 'close to home' as they can. There will also be open divisions where everything including punch, kick, knee, elbow, box, throw and ground and pound and submission will be included. Padded vest or no vest with live stick.

      These matches were filmed on November 26, 2006 at Hermann Park in Houston Texas hosted by the Houston Stickfighting Association headed by [student of Tim Mousel] Johnathan Bolton and Manong Joe Galleon.

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=f4eVotvMUow&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=cp_CGE3WtgQ&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=iANnOjdnuQk&mode=user&search=

      ]http://www. youtube.com/ watch?v=iANnOjdn uQk&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=ujWnMls8IY8&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=OJktsI3UT3s&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=TOPyjfHNLSQ&mode=user&search=

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=WXK4la75vV0&mode=user&search=

      Oh... and before I forget, the next upcoming Houston Stickfighting Association gathering will be on Saturday, March 3rd. More details TBA....

      Daniel

      DAMAG-INC
      [Daniel Arola Martial Arts Group Inc.]
      Houston, Texas

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.